CVC is a national tourism specialist with 20 years in product and REGIONAL business development in iconic destinations.
Susan Lee, Principal Consultant and author has written a business book called Booked Out! How to Start and Grow a Successful Regional Tourism Business
It's for anyone considering using a tourism strategy to develop a new revenue stream and go from home-based hobby to professional 'operator'. Learn the ins and outs of starting a tour, attraction or accommodation in a regional destination and all the tips and tricks you'll need to get booked out!
Fast track your regional, tourism industry and marketing know-how. Learn more HERE.
From tourism strategies to product development we work with people in private business, regional tourism management, National Parks, entrepreneurs and peak bodies. CVC works extensively in Indigenous tourism. We offer:
- tailored regional tourism plans
- commercial tourism business plans
- support implementing commercial marketing strategies
- coaching and advisory
- market analysis and capture
- facilitated workshops with industry + government
- product development
- Indigenous tourism
- destination develoment
- knowledge and interpretation site mapping
- Tourism Infrastructure Advisory
No two regions are the same, this is why we tailor. Being in region is a blessing and a curse and we know this from experience operating a regional tourism business ourselves. For us sustainable planning and development starts with working where our clients are at; we assess capacity and resources for appropriate development. We work closely with our clients building a clear vision and pathway forward, with creative options, scenarios, and an exploration mindset, giving support where it's needed. CVC works with investors and tourism operators wherever they are in their tourism journey, from start-up to established entities.
tourism CLIENTS & projects
- Larnja Safari Buffalo Hunting, 2023 Darwin NT
- 5 Year Tourism Strategy 2022, Arabana Aboriginal Corporation
- Statewide Stakeholder Engagement, SA Heritage Tourism Strategy 2020 - 2022 - SA Department of Environment and Water
- Drovers' Encounter, Market Research, Product Development and Feasibility Analysis - Alinea Group/Light Regional Council 2020
- Tourism and Visitor Services Action Plan, 2019 - 2022, Adelaide City Council
- Minamurra Visitor Information Centre - Product Development and Feasibility, NSW National Parks & Wildlife
- Indigenous Tourism Champions Program - Export Mentoring, IBA and Tourism Australia, 2012 - 2015
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail – Product development and strategic marketing, SA Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources
- Business Plan and Export Marketing - Emu Run Tours, NT
- Business Plan - Djilpin Arts & Tourism, Arnhemland NT
- Hermannsburg Heritage Precinct, NT - Product Audit and Business Plan
- Adelaide City Council Tourism Action Plan 2019 - 2022
- and many more.
- Make a time with us to talk about your tourism plan or project here on Calendy.
Destination Audit - DIY
Product and Experience Audits
Regional Tourism Investment Strategy – PIRSA and RDAs
Minnamurra Rainforest Centre Product and Feasibility Assessment
Marketing Tourism in National Parks
Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail: building an iconic experience
4 Reasons why the Self-Drive Market is good for your Region
Tourism Export Marketing Plan
Stakeholder Engagement, Naturally!
Contact us, call Susan Lee