Planning Clear Vision Consulting
We offer planning services in 3 main ways
- Business and Marketing Plans – Existing businesses going in a new direction, or new ventures. We work with management and owners to strengthen weak areas and plan to reinvest in areas needed to support future growth.
- Organisational Reviews - Consult with staff, customers and suppliers to review a business’ current performance and provide managers/owners the foundations for future growth.
- Facilitating Planning Workshops – Facilitate teams to review and plan for future opportunities, getting ready to do things differently. Cross region and sector or with individual businesses or government departments to align their priorities to changed market conditions.
Clear Vision Consulting serves on government panels providing professional Business and Marketing Plan consulting services, including:
- NT Department of Business, Trade & Innovation
- SA Department of State Development
- AusIndustry and
- Indigenous Business Australia.
Our Business Plans are comprehensive and designed to generate more sales leads with our involvement in market research and finding market opportunities. We specialise in tourism. Plans include:
Human Resources - Once we know an organisations’ purpose and vision we develop and align integrated HR systems and behaviours for managers to engage staff in achieving business goals;
Marketing – Who are the markets today and tomorrow? We look at the basics of marketing and identify the ideal consumer experience. We link sales and marketing goals and make sure the cost of marketing is a budget priority to achieve Financial Plan targets.
Operations – We document and develop plans for essential systems for a business to be efficient and profitable. For example a new IT system, more fleet on the road, a new point of sale system, linking a customer relationship database to a HR time management software or scheduling future capital works and infrastructure projects.
Finance – We identify achievable sales targets with clients and prepare forward trading estimates, factoring in all above-mentioned projects and resources needed, over time. We demonstrate feasibility, giving clients a workable model to adjust within our assumptions and clients’ resource and capacity limitations.
Contact us to find out more or to make an enquiry
Contact us, call Susan Lee