Indigenous business growth
Tourism is a great industry to deliver acts of respect, rekindle cultural curiosity, provide us inspiration and insight into culture. Now, more than ever is a great time to present Indigenous cultural tourism experiences to a domestic market, increasingly looking for learning opportunities.
For over 10 years Susan Lee, Principal Consultant has worked with and for Indigenous owned businesses and clients nationally to plan, market and grow their tourism ideas with business partners, investors, Boards and community.
Susan was a mentor under the first Indigenous Tourism Champions Program set up by IBA and Tourism Australia in 2012 - 2015 working Indigenous operators to get to export status, by first mastering the domestic market. We work with Cultural Centre managers, tour operators, and sole traders, through to Land Councils who are looking to scale into accommodation and campsites and more adventurous product development. We provide operational know-how, as well as marketing strategy with a growth mindset (and that means making sales, not just looking pretty!) Clear Vision Consulting has been a supplier to Indigenous Business Australia, the Indigenous Land and Sea Corporation, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Services and federal government for:
- Feasibility studies for capital investment;
- Commercial business cases for grants / loans;
- Tourism product development;
- Facilitated planning workshops;
- and Business Growth coaching.
We work in regional, remote and metro areas and employ Indigenous consultants who are the best in their field to bring capacity and reach to the team.
Some of our Indigenous clients include not just tourism:
- Tourism Business Plan, Waltja Tjukantju Palyapayi in the NT
- Cashflow development and consumer Marketing Plan, Mindshift Escape Rooms, SA
- Mentoring and Export Marketing, Walkabout Cultural Adventures, QLD
- Product Development and Export Pricing and Packaging, Maraku Arts, NT
- Business Planning and Capital Financce, Kulyara Oils, SA
- Capital Finance, Riverside Farms, SA
- Feasibility and Business Plan, Tiagarra Cultural Museum, TAS
- Coaching, Aboriginal Contemporary Arts, SA
- Tribal Warrior Cultural Cruises, NSW
- Irrwanyere Aboriginal Corporation, SA
- Marketing Plan, Djilpin Arts and Djakanimba Pavilions, NT
- Joint Venture analysis for NSW Aboriginal Land Council
For a discussion or quote contact us to find out more.
Other blogs you might like ...
Contact us, call Susan Lee