Aboriginal tourism support and business growth
Tourism is a great industry to deliver acts of respect, rekindle cultural curiosity, provide us inspiration and insight into culture. This includes the many takes on ‘what is Aboriginal culture’ here in Australia. Now, more than ever, is a great time to present Aboriginal cultural tourism experience to a domestic market, increasingly looking for learning opportunities.
For over 10 years Susan Lee, Principal Consultant has worked with Aboriginal clients across Australia to plan, market and grow their tourism idea with families, community, Boards and land councils.
Susan mentored Aboriginal entrepreneurs in the Indigenous Tourism Champions Program working with domestic and exporting Aboriginal owned business to improve marketing, sales and business skills to strengthen promotion, operational know how and market share. Clear Vision Consulting has been a supplier to Indigenous Business Australia, the Indigenous Land and Sea Corporation, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Services and federal government for:
- Feasibility studies for start-ups;
- Project feasibilities for capital upgrades;
- Business cases for grants and loans;
- Tourism product development;
- Facilitated planning workshops to identify target markets;
- and mentoring and coaching services.
We work in regional, remote and metro, and across different age and language groups. Our team and approach includes Aboriginal consultants to help with community engagement and in solidarity for continued access, growth and exposure into the mainstream business community.
We acknowledge and support our previous and current clients including:
- Waltja Tjukantju Palyapayi in the NT
- Mindshift Escape Rooms, SA
- Walkabout Cultural Adventures, QLD
- Maraku Arts, NT
- Kulyara Oils, SA
- Riverside Farms, SA
- Tiagarra Cultural Museum, TAS
- Aboriginal Contemporary Arts, SA
- Tribal Warrior Cultural Cruises, NSW
- Irrwanyere Aboriginal Corporation, SA
- and many others taking risks to be themselves in new and different ways.
For a discussion or quote for Aboriginal business or tourism projects contact us to find out more.
Other blogs you might like ...
Adelaide City Council Tourism Action Plan
Tips for Successful Family Business Succession
Lessons from the Road: Pt 1 Indigenous Tourism Start Ups
Lessons from the Road: Pt 2 Indigenous Tourism Start Ups
4 Must Have B2B Marketing Tools for Small Business
5 Tourism Tips for Local Government
Mobile: 0466 090 600